Monday, August 22, 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I never really thought about starting a blog. I've always seen them and obviously thought things like "why isn't my life that artsy??" but I never actually considered it. I figured maybe when I was the mother of four and my youngest was in kindergarten or something, that maybe I'd start one out of boredom; however, I am 15 years old. Yeah, that's crazy right?? I am a sophomore in high school, I love to dance, I think eating ice cream can make anyone happy, I love to laugh, I love being social, and am a strong supporter of sweats.

I thought maybe I could start a blog to help people. I have been through health problems that  many people go through, but less commonly at my age. I thought maybe sharing my story, though minor compared to most, could help people. 

If you like relatable, crazy, to be honest slightly weird, and funny (maybe), keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment