Monday, August 22, 2016

GET TO KNOW ME

TMI Tag
This is a tag of a bunch of questions that I'm going to answer so you guys can get to know me better!! (awkward that I didn't actually get tagged by anyone but that's okay)

What are you wearing?
Okay sooo I'm home sick today so I'm not lookin too hot but I have on:
-a five guys shirt from savers hahahaha
-h&m wayy comfy shorts

How tall are you?
5'6"

Any tattoos?
Nah

Any piercings?
One on each ear

OTP?
Nathan and Haley Scott from One Tree Hill prob

Favorite show?
One Tree Hill or Hart of Dixie

Favorite band?
One Direction without a doubt (I'm a basic white girl and I'm totally obsessed...)

Something you miss?
My best friend (she lives a few hours away and I only see her a few times a year) :(

Favorite song?
Little Things by One Direction is like one of those favorites that will always be a favorite, you know? But then my fav song at the moment changes constantly but I love reggae so my two favorites right now are both reggae songs and one is called If You Were Mine by Saosi and the other is by Jah Maoli and it's called Stronger Than Before.

How old are you?
15

Zodiac sign?
Cancer

Quality you look for in a partner?
Oh man that's so hard...probably the ability to listen well and understand. Talking about my problems helps me to get through them and if someone isn't able to be my listening ear when I need it or understand things that maybe don't make complete sense to them, it's not super helpful to me.

Favorite quote?
See this is one of those questions that I'm never able to answer because I love so many. I honestly have no idea but if you wanna search for Sassy Jensen on Pinterest, I have a quotes board with some good ones. (one day in to this blog thing and I'm already doing shameless promos oh no)

Favorite actor?
This is another one of those questions that I can't answer. I really like Kate Winslet; her performance in The Holiday is amazing.

Favorite color?
It's always been blue and probably always will be blue.

Loud music or soft?
Almost always super loud

Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed

How long does it take you to shower?
Depends on the day, but I love taking really long showers and blasting music

How long does it take you to get ready?
Preferably, at least 15 minutes, but I can get ready quicker than that if I need to

Ever been in a physical fight?
No and I don't plan to be

Turn on?
Like I said, being able to listen, humorous, kind, gets along well with my family

Turn off?
COCKINESS!! No joke, if you are cocky, I am so unattracted to you. And obviously confidence is a great thing, but if you let it go overboard to the point where you are arrogant, you are most likely not confident at all and in fact very insecure.

The reason I started a blog?
I want to help people and I want to relate to people so that they know they are not alone.

Fears?
I'm deathly afraid of scary movies and haunted houses and refuse to do either one, I'm claustrophobic, sharks and rats freak me out too

Last thing that made you cry?
Anxiety

Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday

Meaning behind your blog name?
It's very unoriginal and just my first and last name sooo...

Last book you read?
Dandelion Wine, it was our summer reading

Book you're currently reading?
A Harry Styles fanfiction hahhahahahahahha

Last show you watched?
One Tree Hill, I finished it a few weeks ago

Last person you talked to?
My mama

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
BFF

Favorite food?
Ice cream or Mac n Cheese

Place you want to visit?
Brazil or Jamaica

Last place you were?
If this means vacation-wise, I went to St. Kitts this summer. It's an island in the Caribbean and THEY PLAY REGGAE EVERYWHERE AND HAVE JAMAICAN ACCENTS it was amazing!!!!!

Do you have a crush?
Duh ;)

Last time you kissed someone?
Few weeks ago

Last time you felt insulted?
Oh gosh probably like yesterday over something dumb that had nothing to do with me

Favorite flavor of sweet?
I love all candy, especially sour candy and like super sweet candy but I love chocolate as long as it's not just straight up milk chocolate (it has to have other flavors or like nuts or caramel or something in it..chocolate is too rich for me)

What instruments do you play?
Just piano (boooring i know) I used to play the violin though and I wanna learn guitar or ukulele

Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a bracelet set from American Eagle that's way cute, I like me some Alex and Ani and earring sets from Claire's hahahha I'm secretly a nine year old

Last sport you played?
I played the basketball game HORSE yesterday (I lost)

Last song you sang?
We Ain't Ever Getting Older by Fozia Williams

Favorite pick-up line?
Is your body from McDonald's? Cause I'm lovin it

Have you ever used it?
Haha just as a joke but I'll be sure to use it soon ;)

Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday

And some fun facts:
-I'm obsessed with YouTube and I watch tons of vloggers and beauty channels and stuff
-Like I said I LOVE REGGAE
-Fav movie is High School Musical hands down (I can quote it all and know every lyric by heart)
-I actually love makeup but I'm really not that good at it
-I love music


















No comments:

Post a Comment