Thursday, September 15, 2016

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE

Heyyyy hello to my nonexistent followers hehe below is a list of things that make me happy so if you're havin a bad day take a look!! If I ever get some followers you guys could comment things that make you happy too but for now imma be here talkin to myself :)

youtube
reggae
r&b
cuddling
rain
mario
ne-yo
music
my frands
football games
dressing up
wearing boys' clothes hahaha
dance
driving
dance parties
getting stuff done
J Boog
helping people
when math makes sense
accomplishing stuff off of my to-do list
other people liking my music taste
giving compliments
a new crush
hot celebs
ONE DIRECTION
so
harry styles
niall horan
louis tomlinson
liam payne
and zayn is still a part of 1D in my brain so zayn malik
laughing till your stomach hurts
happy people
traveling
ICE CREAM holy I'm so obsessed with ice cream
stargazing
summer
fall
adventures
running around late at night
being obnoxious
coloring
letting go
best friends
flirting hehe ;)
good movies
finding a new favorite song
romantic comedies
beaches
drives with loud music
amusement parks
rollercoasters
FOOD
one tree hill
greys anatomy
hart of dixie
melissa and joey
the cosby show
the fresh prince of bel-air
flex and shanice
reality tv
pizza
cute ponytails
new underwear
messy buns
love
people who understand
leggings
cologne
christmas
balloons
puppies
michael b jordan
nicknames
teddy bears
sleep
dreams that you remember
deep conversations
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS
kissin
my doggy CoCo
family duhhh
chunky sweaters
musicals
socks
big t shirts
sweats
HUGE SWEATSHIRTS
IF YOURE READING THIS YOUUUU



look how much there is to be happy about!!!!!! there's DEFINITELY more so I'll try to keep adding stuff to the list but errybody reading please REMEMBER TO BE HAPPY :):):):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment